Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Honor of Motherhood


Being a mother is the greatest privilege that I believe a woman can have. I thank God for the honor and trust that He has bestowed on me. That honor, however, came from loving my man, who is a wonderful father. I am thankful for Lowell and his hands-on love and training for our children.
Happy Father's Day Lowell!
I also am thankful that I was able to spend the day with my father yesterday. Although he lives far from me, I do love him very much. If only I had my own airplane.... Love you Dad!
Happy Father's Day Dad!
I hope you all enjoy your Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. My Dad is no longer with us, sure do miss him but he's in my heart and hands, as I get my love of gardening from him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor