Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankfulness Day 5 Christian Radio


I'm listening to Ranger Bill, Warrior of the Woodlands.  It's a radio program that I've listened to for most of my adult life.  It's part of the Saturday morning line-up at our local Christian radio station.  We also listen to Adventures in Odyssey, Down Gilead Lane, and Jonathan Park.  They are a great alternative to Saturday morning cartoons.  Our children don't watch t.v.; but, even before our television was disconnected, we didn't watch.  We have our reasons for that; but, that's another post.  One point though, it sure reduces the gimmees. 

I thank God for Christian radio and specifically the old-time style radio stories.  If you don't have this available to you locally, please click on the photo.  You can listen to KNEO on-line all around the world.  They've got a lot of great programs for adults as well.

God bless you friends!
Laura
Blessed to be a blessing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor