Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankfulness Day Home

Thank you God for HOME.

I can tell when I've been running about too much.
I start feeling overwhelmed and frazzled.
The laundry piles up.
The dust piles up.
The clutter piles up.
The to do list is not to done. ~grin~
I just want to hide in my home and work on it.
I want to stay home.
So I canceled my appointments for the rest of the week.
Yes, there's church tonight and choir practice tomorrow night.
I cannot cancel those; but, the doctor will be just as happy to see my children for check-ups in January as she would be this week.
So.  I'm. Staying. Home.

Shared with:


Creative at Home Wednesday



 

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to just be home, especially in the cold.

    I hope to win the giveaway too!


    http://trainingchildrenupforchrist.blogspot.com/2011/11/2011-gratitude-challenge-november-16th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my time at home, sweet home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor