Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things










A few of my favorite things...

rainy days
homemade from scratch cocoa
very fine-tipped black pens
very fine-tipped red pens
hollyberry red yarn from Knit Picks
Knit Picks circular needles
half-price Diet Cranberry Sprite at Sonic price during Happy Hour
roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots, and onions
Jim Brickman instrumental piano music
phone calls from loved ones
the book of Philippians
my promise ring that I've worn for about 28 years now
listening to the wind blow gently through the trees
red maple leaves
Worther's Originals hard candies
packages in the mail
Christmas music from July to January
sewing
reading
writing
talking with friends
my Lowell,
my children
my old, full of notes, New King James Bible
my Jesus, my God, and my Holy Spirit

What are some of your favorite things?

Laura
Focusing on the Lovely


1 comment:

  1. I like your favorite things! Mine would include crocheting, tatting, reading OLD Grace Livingston Hill books over and over, playing with my laces and stuff, looking out the CLEAN window to the pasture, knowing everything has been dusted and in its place, that HUGE strawberry you are holding in that picture!! and my oldest Bibles that I have used for years and years. They are so comforting...like walking into my home!
    Blessings to you!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor