Sunday, April 21, 2019

I'm in Awe!

Amy Lane Photography 
I am in awe of a Love 
that would choose to suffer so much for another. 

I am in awe of a Love 
that would not answer back to lies and false accusations. 

I am in awe of a Love 
that is so strong, it would not cry out for mercy when brutally struck and beaten over and over. 

I am in awe of a Love 
that would be silent when He could have stopped the torture at any moment. 

I am in awe of a Love 
that would love and ask God's forgiveness for His torturers, mockers, persecutors, and executioners because "they know not what they do."

I am in awe because He is awesome. 

I am in awe because Jesus is God's Son and He is Love.


I thank You God.

I thank You Jesus. 

 There is no way to express the gratitude I feel because I am in awe that You did this for me and for every person who will accept Your death and resurrection as payment for their sins.

I believe! Thank You for doing this so that we might have eternal life.

Amen

Just Something to Think About....

Laura
Blessed to be a Blessing






7 comments:

  1. I am in awe right along with you my friend! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched the passion of the christ last night and I sobbed for 40 minutes.
    I read the bible daily, I know Christ suffered for me and died for me. But to see what was done to him,what he endured for someone like me, I will never read he was scorged again and not feel the weight of that in my soul.
    I will do my best to deserve what he paid the price for,oh I will fail because I am human,but I will keep trying till the end. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Amen.

    Continued prayers for your husband,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you may be a great
    author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    come back down the road. I want to encourage you to continue
    your great work, have a nice morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor