Sunday, February 28, 2021

Prayer Requested Surgery Monday March 1

 


Hello friends,

 I'm requesting prayer. You may remember that I had surgery last November related to my previous breast cancer. Monday March 1st I will have surgery to close the incision they left over and to remove some damaged radiated tissue. It will be outpatient, but I will be away from the blog for awhile. I so appreciate all the support, comments, letters, cards and gifts y'all have given me during this cancer battle. I am cancer free, but this is the fifth surgery since my diagnosis. There will be one or two more eventually. This has been a very long journey. But praise to Our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! I'm still here to journey on! 

 Thank you all so much for your prayers!

 Laura

PS There's a contact form on the right if you would like my address. I LOVE SNAIL MAIL! I will write back!

PPS If you wish to give, donations can be made by PayPal to lauraofharvestlane@gmail.com.

12 comments:

  1. Praying here, my friend! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in my prayers. May you have healing and a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue to pray for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Thinking of you and praying for God's healing touch.
    God Bless you and keep you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be in my prayers, hope all goes well with the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bless your heart! You have really had a time with getting beyond all this. Prayers! 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura you are always in my prayer.
    Thinking of you
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm praying the Lords protection over you Laura and that he will guide the surgeons hand. You've been through so much. I'm indeed grateful your still with us all - Love to you ~ Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers for a successful surgery and complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers and love to one of the strongest, blessed women I know!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor