Hey y'all, just a quick pop in to tell you some things I've been up to lately. Just one of those friendly chat kind of posts!
- I'm slowly writing a cookbook which I may end up selling on the blog.
- I'm trying to cook and eat with much less sugar and flour.
- I'm doing paperwork to help my husband with his business.
- I discovered my style now has a name—cottage core. I love floral prints, lace, sheers on the windows, plants, crafts, books, candles, handmade items, quilts, home baking, and anything cozy!
- I've been knitting pair after pair of plain vanilla socks. I'm trying to get good at this style before moving on to another style.
- I love sewing. I've been organizing my supplies. I cleaned my sewing table. I want to sew some project bags and pouches of different kinds. I'm almost done with my mending.
- I've been reading and writing. No arithmetic!
- I'm learning more about blogging. I want to update Harvest Lane Cottage a bit. Maybe I'll even have a little online shop someday.
- I got a much needed pedicure!
- I've been hanging out with my darling Lowell. We'll celebrate 35 years of marriage on May 24!
- Bucket list
- Reading list
So tell me, what have you been up to?