Friday, June 4, 2021

Weekend Reading ~ June 4, 2021



Hey y'all, 

Just thought I'd share a few things if you've a mind to do some weekend reading. Enjoy the cool weather if you're having it, it will warm up soon enough! This weekend we are going to face our dreaded garage. It still has boxes and stuff in it from moving two years ago. Did I just say that on the internet? Blushing.

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy.

Blessings,
Laura


 From the Archives:

Tired of Going it Alone?

PBJ

Tea Time With Friends

C is for Christ

Be Anxious for Nothing



From around the Web:

Waiting For the Door to Be Opened by Mrs. White @ The Legacy of Home

How My Mother Spoke a Shocking Truth to Me by Roxy @ Living From Glory to Glory

A Different Type of Savings Account by Grandma Donna @ GDonna

Found on Pinterest Thoughts on Failure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor