Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Joy, Happiness, Thankfulness, and Focus

 


Hello family and friends!

I hope that you find every bit of joy and happiness possible this Christmas season and new year. So much of our happiness is connected to our thankfulness and our focus. 

Even though we may not be able to celebrate with those we love in person this year, let's be thankful for them, reach out to them by phone, Zoom, or letter.

Let's focus on our blessings and the good people, things, and experiences God has put in our lives in so many ways.

Let's be thankful and focus on the LORD Jesus.

I pray blessings over each of you in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray that you will draw closer to Him and He will draw close to you. Jesus isn't just a baby in the manger. He's the one who brings us hope, gives us a way to reconcile with God, and if we allow Him, He will come into our hearts and save us and change us. No matter what you have done or not done, if you will confess your sins to Him, and ask forgiveness, and give your life to Him, He will save you.

I pray that each of you will find JESUS as SAVIOR this year. 

Happy Christmas!

Hugs to you all!

Laura


6 comments:

  1. AMEN. Jesus is our Light. So thankful I have Him in my life - it wouldn't be doable without him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am He is. I totally agree. Happy Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your joy filled message Laura :) Merry Christmas to you too xo ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor