Thursday, June 15, 2023

My Prayer for You Dear Reader

 


My prayer for you, my reader...

Jesus, I thank you that you hear our prayers. Father, I thank you for sending Jesus. Holy Spirit, I thank you for being our comforter and our teacher. Lord God, three in one, I thank you that you personally know each one of my readers. You know each one's needs, fears, hopes, problems, pains, and illnesses. I ask you God to speak directly to each one, to meet each person's needs, and heal each physical problem. Bless each spiritually, physically, socially, and financially. I ask that you fill them with peace as they seek you and give their problems to you. I ask it all by the power of the Blood of Jesus, in Jesus' Name. Amen.


Hugs to you all!

Laura


Shared with Grammy's Grid

3 comments:

  1. GRACIAS LAURA¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ NECESITO ESTO, ES MUY DIFICIL LA VIDA AQUI EN MI CIUDAD, UNA ECONOMIA QUE VA A ESTALLAR EN CUALQUIER MOMENTO, GENTE MALA, QUE GOZAN EN HACERNOS LA GUERRA, MOLESTANDO DIA Y NOCHE CON LA MUSICA MUNDANA A TODO VOLUMEN, GENTE ENVIDIOSA Y SIN ESCRUPULOS, ESTOY ALGO CANSADA DE TODO ESTO, MI ESPOSO ME ANIMA Y CONFORTA CON LA PALABRA DE DIOS, PERO A VECES ES DIFICIL ENCONTRAR CONTENTAMIENTO EN MEDIO DE TANTAS DIFICULTADES Y DE VECINOS MOLESTOS, GRACIAS POR TU ORACION, QUE DIOS NOS AMPARE BAJO SU BRAZO PROTECTOR. BENDICIONES PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you stopped by my blog to say hello, Laura, so nice to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying the summer.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me back!

This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Laura Lane