Tuesday, December 26, 2023

IT'S NOT OVER!

 

Photo by Greyson Joralemon on Unsplash

Matthew 2:1-2
♥♥♥
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king,
behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying,
where is he that is born King of the Jews?
For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
♥♥♥
Christmas doesn't end on December 25th!
♥♥♥
I think most of us know that December 25th is a date upon which we celebrate Jesus' birth, not the date of his birth.
♥♥♥
If you find that your focus was not quite right during this season, I urge you to talk to our LORD about it. Ask Him to help you to focus on Him not only during December but all the days of your life. 
♥♥♥
God bless you as you continue to keep your focus on Jesus Christ.

Laura

5 comments:

  1. This is such a good message and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice. I caught myself wishing the holiday would hurry and be over. I immediately turned my thoughts to Christ and the time he spent on Earth for me. He humbled himself to cover my sins and I wanted to hurry his Birthday along. No way! Touch my heart Lord and help me to enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I've heard many argue against celebrating Christmas because we don't know what day He was born. Granted, that's true, so Dec. 25 has been chosen and we choose to celebrate that day. But in actuality we celebrate our Saviours birth every day of the year, but this day is shared with the entire world.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful reminder! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas....and that it is continuing in your home:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Merry Christmas and Happy and Blessed New Year to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor