Friday, January 25, 2008

It’s Just Not Fair!

It’s just not fair! My oldest son is going to be 17 on Saturday! He’s just growing up too fast. I want to hold on to these days together as long as I can. I know that he’ll be on his own in a few years…fewer and fewer years. I think that my prayers for him must increase as my time with him decreases. He’s in high school full time this year. It’s been quite an adjustment for me. He’s loving it. Maybe it’s just part of Momma learning to let go just a little at a time as he’s learning to be independent and responsible just a little at a time.
One thing’s sure. He and I are both in God’s hands. I pray His perfect will will be done in our lives.

God bless!
Laura
Happy at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor