Saturday, May 4, 2019

Just so you know...



My access to the internet is going to be hit or miss for the next few weeks. There's going to be a gap in our home coverage as we make some changes. 

I'll try to drop in with a word or two now and then.  

May's a busy month for our family. We have extra things planned this month also. I'll share more about it all in a future post. Sorry to be so mysterious.

Until next time, keep the faith, trust the LORD, and keep praying. God will never leave you nor forsake you.

Be blessed,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have lots to do! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that transition with internet. We get so dependent on it. Blessings to you in the upcoming weeks. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care! Enjoy your week :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor