The weather.... dreary... threatening to rain again... 66°.
Right now I am... enjoying a quiet house.
Thinking... about doing a little ironing.
On my reading pile...
- 31 Verses to Write on Your Heart
- The Elusive Miss Ellison
- Grow in Grace
On my TV... not a thing. I don't have t.v. reception by choice.
Favorite blog post last week...
Wishing for a Valentine? Got One? Listen Up! by Amy at Living in Faith and Fun
Something fun to share...
Blogging for a Very Long Time by Roxy at Living from Glory to Glory
The Transformed Wife
On the menu for this week....
It's not fully planned yet, but I'm thinking about these things. I'll round things out with salads and veggies. I made the cocoa for my husband this afternoon.
On my to do list...
- Insurance and medical papers
- school records and planning
In the craft basket...
Looking forward to this week..
- homeschool co-op
Looking around the house... Everyone is reading, studying, or working... except the dog who is napping.
From the camera...
|My dear step-momma Annie and me.|
- Praying for Kristen, my friend Cheryl's niece. She's expecting a baby, has a blood clot in her lung, and has developed tachycardia. Please pray, too.
- Salvation for family members
- My friend Laurie's husband, Tommy, has a horrendous case of pneumonia that was complicated because he has Asbestosis. He is home from the hospital, but his asbestos spots are getting inflamed, and he has to get CT scans daily.
Devotional... Romans 15:13
"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Be blessed of the Lord,
Joining with Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday.