1. I absolutely love hot homemade cocoa all year long, even summer! My Grandma Mamie got me hooked when I was a girl.
2. I am really enjoying Professor Horton's Bible reading program. It's available on youversion.com; but I'm using my Bible. Basically, I'm reading a chapter a day in each of ten different spots in the Bible. I have been amazed how I keep hearing people refer to verses I've just read!
3. I like creamy peanut butter best.
4. My windows need to be washed.
5. This month my reading list looks like it did in college. I'm reading the following books for reviews: Four Letter Words, One Month to Live, and The Circle Maker. I'm also reading 10 chapters of Bible a day.
6. I'm feeling guilty; because, I want snow. I know there's a lot of rebuilding being done in Joplin; but, couldn't we have a few inches in Carthage? Please God?
7. I love listening to Paul Cardall. His music is so relaxing.
True Confessions inspired by Lizzie at A Dusty Frame.