Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Little Kringling...


A little Kringling...
That's what I call the time when I go in my room, lock the door, and sew, create, and wrap gifts. Everyone knows not to disturb momma when she's kringling. Why? It's well-known in my family that if you get sneaky and find your gift, momma's going to give it to someone else! So, if they sneak a peak, they're taking their future in their hands!

I'm not started yet, but I'm collecting ideas on Pinterest.

It's time to start thinking.
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage


4 comments:

  1. Clever idea using Pinterest for Christmas ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    I hope the girls don't notice! That's why I put it under Maybe. ~grin~
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So important to have a little time! I take some in the morning and it is such a blessing!
    Thanks for linking up with WYWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor