Getting things done is often
one part work and two parts focus.
My Bucket Lists help me to focus on the things that I want to do that aren't part of my daily routine. They also remind me to have a little fun and enjoy the season! I will change the listings to italics as I cross them off the list.
It's a rather short list this summer.
An added note: There's been some concern from dear friends that I will be trying to do too much. I will definitely be focused on rest and healing. I have no intention of wearing myself out. This is a list that will stretch clear to September. I just cannot face this summer if it is only to be Chemo Summer. I want to try to enjoy it as best I can.
I'm holding on to this list very loosely. I'm holding on to Jesus very tightly.
My Summer Bucket List 2017
- Write my Summer Bucket List
- Write my Summer Reading List
- Start chemo May 23
- Finish up school records for the year—almost done!
- Start working on school plans for next year
- Sit under the stars and worship Jesus
- Real Estate Investing (Decluttering)
- Picnic in the park
- Ice cream run with the kids
- Sit by a fire and worship Jesus
- Sew a new apron
- Sew a new skirt or remake an old dress
- Enjoy wildflowers throughout the house
- Talk to strangers
- Blow bubbles
- Read a book, or two, or three!
- Sit by water and worship Jesus
- Sonic run for half-price shakes after 8 p.m.
- Destination unknown picnic
- Eat icy cold watermelon
- FINISH CHEMO! Hopefully by mid-September.
- PRAISE GOD FOR LIFE!
I may add or subtract as I go, but it's a start! My bucket lists inspire me and help me to enjoy life and get things done. I hope this list will inspire you to make your own list! I know some items will be passed on to my fall bucket list, but it is motivating!
What will you put on your bucket list?
...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
on a short shoestring budget!