Getting things done is often one part work and two parts focus.
My Bucket Lists help me to focus on the things that I want to do that aren't part of my daily routine. They also remind me to have a little fun and enjoy the season! I will change the listings to italics as I cross them off the list.
Here's my Spring Bucket List 2017.
- Write my Spring Bucket List
- Write my Spring Reading List
- Decorate for the season
- Enjoy fresh strawberries
- Start working on school plans for next year
- Spring clean
- Real Estate Investing (Decluttering)
- Go to yard sales ~smile~
- Enjoy lilacs throughout the house
- Go to the drive-in with the kids
- Get a basket of flowers to enjoy outside the door
- Plant some spring flowers in my window box
- Get the vegetable garden planted
- Picnic in the park
- Ice cream run with the kids
- Wash windows
- Make cookies for the kids on a rainy day
- Make strawberry jam
- Touch up the ceiling paint in the girls' room.
- Have Michael and his friends put up new light in the hallway
- Double Feature Movie Night
- Sew a new apron
- Sew a new skirt
- Place wildflowers throughout the house
- Spray paint old metal cart
- Help Emily, Michael, and Amy practice hospitality
- Invite friends for soup and bread
- Last Supper with homemade bread and grape juice
- Make these Easter eggs
- Dye Easter eggs
- Make Resurrection Cookies
- Celebrate Resurrection Day
- Invite friends for dessert
- Pedicure ~ A Christmas gift from my hubby.
- Knit and crochet a big pile of dishcloths for gifts.
- Finish Emily's quilt
- Visit my friend, Laura, in St. Louis
- Talk to strangers
- Paint the bathroom ~ getting it prepped!
- Make soap
- Make Kombucha
- Take a rug weaving class
- Blow bubbles
- Sonic happy hour run for frozen lemonade
- Destination unknown picnic
- Bake Ladybird Johnson's Lemon Cake
- Try a new pie recipe—maybe an old-fashioned pie or hand pies
- Plant Petunias
I may add or subtract as I go, but it's a start! My bucket lists inspire me and help me to enjoy life and get things done. I hope this list will inspire you to make your own list! I know some items will be passed on to my summer bucket list, but it is motivating!
What will you put on your bucket list?
...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
on a short shoestring budget!