Thursday, December 30, 2010

One More Night!

One more night of the paper route! Yay!

January first will mean a new beginning in more ways than ever this year. I want to make several changes. I definitely want to get as much junk food out of our life as I can. A month of working nights led to much more convenience food than I wish to admit. I want to evaluate our homeschool, how things are going, and what we need to do next. I want to declutter in a major way. When we move, chances are we will have less space. No, I don't have a moving date yet. I have much to think about in the next few days.

Are you making resolutions this year?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't actually sat down and written out a list of resolutions. Maybe if I would I would be able to stick to them a little better than most years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOO, so your New Year's resolution is to get more sleep! Let me know if you need help decluttering, I LOVE to clean and organize! (and I could help you eat the junk food!) JOKE. No kids all next week, so let me know.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year friend, I hope it treats you well and blessnigs abound!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor