Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Insomnia and Answers

Hello all.  I'm up in the middle of the night with insomnia. I was awakened at 1:00 a.m., and I lay in bed tossing and turning for quite awhile. I finally decided to check in on the blog. I found that my daughter, Amy of  Hands Made to Love, nominated me for the Awesome Blogger tag. Thank you Amy. 

♥♥♥♥♥


RULES:
Thank the person/blogger who nominated you.
Tag your post with #awesome blogger award
Answer all the questions given to you
Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations
Give them 10 new questions to answer


Okay! So, here are Amy's questions and my answers. However, I'm going to let it stop here rather than make more nominations. There are just too many of you who write wonderful blogs.

♥♥♥♥♥


What is your passion?
  This one is easy. Loving God and loving others.

Do you like chai tea latte?
  Yes. It's my favorite coffee shop drink.

What state do you live in?
  Southern Missouri

What are 7 countries you want to visit?
  I'd like to visit many states in the United States.
  Israel
  Canada
  Scotland
  Belgium
  I can't really think of others. I'd be content to stay in the United States. I would    like to go to the Grand Caymans and some of the Carribean Islands.
  
What is one of your favorite Bible verses? 
  It's actually a passage from Philippians.

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!  Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.  Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.  

What is one of your favorite flowers?
  Oh wow, that's a hard choice. Right now I'm loving the fragrant peonies. 

Do you like outside or inside better?
  Hard choice. I love outside if the weather is nice. I'm a wimp in the heat. However, I tend to spend most of my time indoors.

Do you like country or town better? 
  Country hands down. We are, however, moving into a small town that we've lived just outside for years.

Do you like icecream?
  Yes. In fact, it's one of my favorites if it's Blue Bell.

What are 5 words that you think describe you?
  Christian, wife, mother, friendly, kind


Now, may the Lord Jesus Christ fill you with joy, peace, trust and hope as you trust in Him. Thank you Holy Spirit!

Be blessed y'all!
Laura


P.S. If you'd like to play this tag game, just consider yourself nominated, and answer the questions above. Be sure to let me know, too.

4 comments:

  1. How nice that she nominated you! I wish I could get my daughters to blog, but they are not interested at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura, although I have not written to you for a long time, it does not mean that I have forgotten you. I think I can never forget you because your personality is so attractive and so strong that I could tell you that I have not met anyone so strongly.
    Well, starting today, I know a little more about you in the interview your daughter gave you. You are beautiful on the outside and inside ...
    I want you to keep well and never lose that strength that characterizes you and that only emanates from God.
    A big hug
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to be moving into town! Hope it means you'll be able to walk to the store and such. I would love to live in a small town and walk everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers. It will be fun to follow you as you adapt to living in town. That will be quite a change, I bet.
    Have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor