Friday, April 24, 2020

Weekend Reading ~ April 24, 2020

Hello Ladies,

 If you're looking for some weekend reading, here are some good posts I've read this week along with a couple of my own. 


 I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Choose to focus on the good in these days and keep busy. I'll be writing my next bucket list this week. I'll probably combine Spring and Summer since I've begun so late. Enjoy your life whatever it looks like right now. Get rest. You'll be happier for it.

Blessings to you all,
Laura

P.S. Please write to me in comments, email, or snail mail. My home address is available by emailing me at laura@harvestlanecottage.com.

12 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! Permission denied @ hands made to love💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,Sorry. I'm not sure what happened there.Mrs. Laura Lane

      Delete
  2. Thank you for providing these links. I'll read them later this evening as it's now time to begin dinner preparations. Pork chops on the grill and fried potatoes. Yum!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the links. It is always fun to discover someone new...hear a new perspective. Have a wonderful weekend and Stay Safe- xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these as I will be reading each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think the link to mine works, but I'm sure people can still find it. I appreciate you mentioning it in your post. Blessings, my friend! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rebecca, Thank you so very much for telling me. I think it should work now. I'm just so happy for you and proud of you!Be blessed dearie,Mrs. Laura Lane

      Delete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor