Monday, July 26, 2021

Laura Lately ~ Covid Update

Photo by Phillip Larking on Unsplash


 Thank you all for praying for our family during our Covid illness and quarantine. It was a very long month. We are all well now, and I am regaining my strength and stamina. I still tire easily, but I am breathing much better now... as long as I don't move about the house picking up and such too quickly!

 There is much that I've gotten behind on during my illness, but I trust that if I pace myself, I shall get things in order a bit at a time. The garden is looking wild, but the cucumbers keep coming. I'll be making sweet pickles this morning. Little cherry tomatoes are bountiful. We have bigger tomatoes that are still green on the vine. I hope they ripen soon. There is nothing like a fresh tomato sandwich!

 Bless you all, and thank you again for praying!

 Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage



4 comments:

  1. So glad for a good report, Laura! Rest, girl! Don't push too hard to catch up. It'll all be there when you're recovered enough to cope with it. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Kim. I've been working on last night's dishes on and off all day (even with a little help from my daughters). It was more important last night to sit and visit with my adult sons whom I hadn't seen while in quarantine. If it bothers the family, they will pitch in!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this update Laura :) so glad you are all on the mend...but oh my, one month and counting!!! and still tire easily. It sounds like a dreadful illness. I'll continue to pray you recover fully (quickly) x ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are all well and improving.
    Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor