Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Fall Around Here

Fall has been breezing by much quicker this year. Why? I don't know. It's just been busy enough that I cannot believe we're more than a week into November! I feel like every time I come here, I need to apologize that I've not been here more. Rather than do that, I'll show a few photos of fall happenings around the cottage.



My step-dad bought us a tv. 
We hadn't had one for several months. 
He didn't know how we could go without one!


The newlyweds came over to carve pumpkins.
The pumpkins were part of their wedding decorations.


Dawson and Amy



I've been reading books from my Fall Reading List.




My daughter Emily and my son Matthew aslo enjoyed pumpkin carving together.


Matthew's creation. The pumpkin was white!
 


Emily's pumpkin was nice and traditional!
I forgot to take a photo of the one my Lowell and I carved!



Lots of little hats, ten so far! They're gifts.


Banana bread minis!


Duolingo Spanish



Bengay...
My husband is having problems with his leg.


Turmeric for aches and pains!

Currently my sister-in-love is visiting from New Jersey. She'll be here for another week. My brother-in-love will be here in a couple of days. He's going to stay a week, too. Sunday, all my kids, their loves, and my husband's aunt, uncle, and cousin will be here. Thirteen in all! No, not a Thanksgiving dinner, but a big gathering none-the-less. The current plan is pulled pork!

Well, I need to get busy now. I have plans to make and implement. Have a wonderful week!

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor