Sunday, May 27, 2012

Forever Changed

Although we live about 10 miles east of Joplin, our lives were forever changed a year ago.
We are honored to serve the Joplin community with Joplin Family Worship Center.  God has done something very significant in Joplin.  The faith community has come together from across the country and from several foreign countries in a dramatic and miraculous way.  When you face a tragedy like Joplin's, denominations don't matter.  You realize that we're God's children; and, we're here to be Jesus with skin on to those around us in need.


My family is in the very last photo on the video.  From front left, Emily, Amy, Laura, Michael.  Lowell is in the back on the left.  We've come a long way.  Most of the wreckage is cleared away.  The immediate needs have been met.  Now it's a matter of helping with the rebuilding of homes, businesses, and lives.

Thank you to everyone who has helped
and prayed for Joplin. 
May God the Father,
the Lord Jesus Christ,
and the Holy Spirit richly bless you.

Shared at:

1 comment:

  1. First time to your site! I just prayed for you guys! Your title caught my eye, because I posted how my life was forever changed back in the fall just today :) http://seasontheday.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-used-to-fear.html I will pray for you as often as I think of ya. Love, Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor