Thursday, August 11, 2022

Fried Chicken and Fried Okra Step-by-Step Tutorial

 


Hello everyone! If you've got okra and need a way to make it scrumptious, my husband, Lowell Lane, has the way to do it. Just click on through, and prepare to have a down-home fabulous Southern supper!

Fried Chicken and Fried Okra 



Find me online here:

Goodreads  Laura Lane 
2022 30 Finished Books...Goal 51
Instagram @lauraofharvestlane  
PayPal Donations laura@harvestlanecottage.com
Address available by email

5 comments:

  1. Any plans to go back to your job in the school district? Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dee. The lady that was hired to do the job I was filling in for decided to stay home with her baby. I am going to fill in again for awhile until they find someone else.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Do you make them yourself Penny?
      I haven't had them for ages. We didn't grow okra this year.
      In fact, this has been a terrible year for our garden. Even with
      watering, it's just been so very hot.
      Blessings,
      Laura


      Delete
    2. I occasionally fry chicken, but I buy my okra prebreaded and ready to fry. (This is Penny)

      Delete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor