Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Gift Ideas for the Boys in Your Life ~ Birthday Season at Harvest Lane Cottage!

 


Our gift series continues with ideas for the boys in your life. There's more to life than Legos! Birthday season is almost over for us, but maybe not for you. While compiling this list, I found several things that I hope to purchase for my little grandson as he grows. This year, he'll just be four months old, so I'll refrain. ~smile~

I hope this list gives you some ideas. 

Younger Kids


Enjoy your week!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage


I'm an Amazon affiliate. If you purchase something from them after clicking one of my links within 24 hours, I'll receive a small amount at no cost to you. It's just one way you can support my blog and my creative endeavors. Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. My son had a big wheel, a long time ago. He had so much fun riding it up and down the sidewalk. You have a great list for the boys, I wouldn't have a clue what to buy these days. All my grands are grown and my great grands are girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! Here's my girls' list! https://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2023/09/its-birthday-season-at-harvest-lane_0687618322.html

      Delete
  2. This is a great list. I had no idea that they were still making Big Wheels! We bought our kids a red wagon for Christmas over 40 years ago. We were still using it for all kinds of things when we moved from the house. They are great investments! :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor