It's so good to be writing a bit again. I'm feeling much better. I'm going to try to be a little more organized about writing. I've found that I can work around the house in 20-30 minute spurts, then I need to rest just a bit. Sometimes I work longer, but if I work too long, I feel it. ~smile~ This is just another example of do what you can with what you've got where you are, but regarding my energy!
I've curated a few good blog posts for you to read over the weekend. As I get more things done, I'll start up my thrifty posts again. I love keeping a record of the things I'm doing to be frugal, because it motivates me to do more. I also love keeping a record of the blessings that people give me, because it keeps me thankful, and it's a record of God's provision.
By the way, thank you so much to the reader who gave me the generous gift by PayPal after my surgery. If you think this might be you, it is! ~wink~
Please enjoy these posts over the next few days. I enjoyed finding them for you.
From Harvest Lane Cottage Archives:
- Beans in My Cupboard includes my refried beans recipe
- The Little White House by Grandma Donna @ Gdonna
- Song Analysis: It's Been a Long Long Time by Amy @ Learning to Run
- Quick Tips on The Gentle Art of Learning by Karen Andreola @ Moments With Mother Culture
- Why A Vintage Camera And Old Photos Help Our Memories.. by Roxy @ Living From Glory to Glory
- Homemade Gak by Kristyn @ Lil' Luna ( I made this with my kids a few years ago. They loved doing it!)
- Do You Know the Meaning of These Old Sayings? by The Farmer's Lamp